Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Bonn Remix vs. Big Phillies

Big Phillies is a team from Bielefeld. Bielefeld is an independent city that is the largest city of the Ostwestfalen-Lippe Region. The city is situated below a pass separating the Northern and Southern Teutoburg Forest. The centre of Bielefeld is situated on the eastern side of the Teutoburg Forest, but the modern city incorporates boroughs on the opposite side and on the hilltops.




This is the last game on the first day of tournament (April 30, 2011). My apologies for the quality of the video. My video camera has low battery thus I have no option but to use my digital camera video features. Sad to say its upto par for I was tweaking with the iso while filming. Since the digital camera was designed for youtube uploading, it will auto shutdown every 10 minutes so you will notice some scenes jumping to a new one. Thats my editing. I taped all scenes together to make just two uploads.


A hearty breakfast before the second day game.








Before I delete this in my hard drive, let me share this video first even if majority of it is blurred. Hey, some might appreciate it. ;-)


First day, waiting for the next game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...