Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Bonn Remix vs. PAS (Switzerland)

Let me start this commentary with an apology for there is a chance I will be posting the videos not in chronological order but as from the easiest video to edit to the hardest. Editing is not as easy for a novice as me. I just started this new site the night of May 1, the same night we came back from Frankfurt after bagging the championship trophy. The video part is my stumbling part as of now for I normally use other edited videos. I will be experimenting editing my own here but the parameters is just making it hard. Anyways, I will do my best to keep you informed.

Basketball camaraderie run far and wide to the point Switzerland sent their own representatives. Nice huh!

May 1 started early for us with Bonn Remix being quite relaxed as they are assured of being included in the quarter finals. At 2pm, they faced the guests from south of Germany, the PAS team from Switzerland.


The team won the first half of quarter finals with a score of 10 - 13 in favor of Bonn Remix. Second half was again bagged by Bonn Remix with 27 : 25. Only two points lead for PAS unremarkably sinking in a three points at the very last minute. Sad to say, it didn't make a difference for Bonn Remix still advanced to Semi Finals.


A nice game to be a part of. Any comments, kindly leave them on the box here. Til next video!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...